Home Front Freedom has developed the course for those who are serious about their training and want to do more than just survive. Every Day Carry is a Defensive Pistol Course for those who carry, well, everyday. Most dynamic critical incidents occur fast and close up. Do you have what it takes to prevail? Every Day Carry will set your feet on the path to winning the fight that you did not choose.
Note: This is NOT a beginner’s class. Experienced shooters only.
Every Day Carry 1 Topics include:
- Handgun Safe Handling & Marksmanship Under Stress
- The Tactical Advantage & Mindset
- Applying Tactical Skills
- Judgemental Shooting Skills
- Handgun Retention
Every Day Carry 2 Topics include:
- Low Light Shooting Tactics & Techniques
- Must have fired at least 1,000 rounds through your Every Day Carry handgun
- Must be a North Carolina Concealed Carry (CCH) Permit Holder
- If you did not get your CCH training through Home Front Freedom, you will be required to take a law test prior and score 95% or better.
- Must demonstrate safety and proficiency at all times on a hot range
- Semi-automatics only, sorry, no revolvers. Concealed Carry holsters only, sorry, no cross draw.