Second Call DefenseBy Erik
What will you do after a self defense shooting?
You’ve probably thought a lot about how you’ll defend yourself if you’re forced to use a firearm. But have you thought about what you’ll do AFTER a self defense shooting?
We all have the right to defend ourselves. Unfortunately, you can still find yourself in a lot of trouble. You can be arrested, jailed, sued, fired, and bankrupted, even when you have legally and justifiably used a gun in self defense.
We recently partnered with an organization called Second Call Defense. And I recommend that you join as well. This is one of those services that you don’t want to pass on.
Click this link and watch the video on the home page for a quick overview: www.SecondCallDefense.org
As a member, you can participate in comprehensive training and education on exercising your rights legally and responsibly. And one phone call gives you immediate access to a comprehensive set of emergency resources and protection after you use a firearm in self defense. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that fellow gun owners have your back when it counts.
They have a variety of membership levels to suit any budget. Depending on the level you choose, your membership can include …
- Up to $1 MILLION Civil Suit Defense Protection
- UNLIMITED at the Ultimate Level
- Up to $250,000 Civil Suit Damages Protection
- Up to $250,000 Accidental Shooting Protection
- Up to $50,000 Criminal Defense Reimbursement
- Up to $25,000 Immediate Cash for Bond up to $250,000
- Up to $10,000 Immediate Attorney Retainer
- Up to $500 per Day Compensation While in Court
- And much more.
1. Go to www.SecondCallDefense.org.
2. Click on Plans & Pricing. Select the membership level you want and click the JOIN button for that level.
3. Fill out the form and please use my Recruiter ID# 20138. Just click on YES where the form asks if you were referred by a Second Call Defense Recruiter. Then type in Home Front Freedom and ID# 20138 into the spaces provided. That way, we get credit for the referral.
If you have any questions, email me or give me a call.
Incoming search terms:
- second call defense complaints
- second call defense reviews
- second call defense review
- secondcalldefense org
- second call defense
You must be logged in to post a comment.